- Sensory pleasure can be aligned with a healthier diet—neuroscience and marketing show us how the hedonic network is stimulated.
- Food consumers tend to favour quantity over quality, spurred by the increase in food portion sizes and the high price per kilo of small portions.
- Eating enjoyment can be maximized by eating less and more slowly (savouring).
- Hedonic imagery can enhance the anticipation of consumers’ pleasure.
- The food industry can help make a positive shift towards healthier consumption habits.
Download the document
Read in French
Para ser leído en español